1. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL FIREARMS LAWS MUST BE OBEYED
2. FIREARMS BROUGHT INTO THE BUILDING MUST BE UNLOADED. IF FIREARM IS NOT IN A CASE OR CONTAINER,
ACTION MUST BE LOCKED OPEN.
3. All firearms not on the firing line must be unloaded with their action open and the magazine removed, or unloaded
4. All shooters must complete and sign the RANGE RELEASE, WAIVER, HOLD HARMLESS, INDEMNIFICATION AND
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT before using the Range.
5. ALL FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION WILL BE INSPECTED BY RANGE OFFICERS.
6. NO HOLSTERED WEAPONS ARE ALLOWED ON THE RANGE UNLESS IN A CLASS OR BY PRIOR APPROVAL
7. RANGE OFFICERS WILL BAR ANYONE HANDLING A GUN IN AN UNSAFE MANNER.
8. PERSONS UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY "THEIR PARENT" ON AND OFF THE RANGE AND AT ALL TIMES
WHILE ON THE RANGE.
9. EVERYONE MUST WEAR EYE AND HEARING PROTECTION WHILE ON THE RANGE.
10. NO MORE THAN TWO SHOOTERS ALLOWED ON A LANE WITHOUT RANGE OFFICER APPROVAL.
11. NO TRACERS, EXPLOSIVE, ARMOR PIERCING OR STEEL CORE AMMUNITION.
12. KEEP WEAPONS POINTED TOWARD BACKSTOP AT ALL TIMES.
13. HANDLE ALL WEAPONS, MAZAGINES AND AMMUNITION IN BOOTH ONLY, NOT AT THE VIEWING WINDOW.
14. NO FOOD, DRINKS, OR SMOKING ON THE RANGE.
15. DO NOT BRING ANY LOADED OR JAMMED WEAPONS OFF THE RANGE FOR ANY REASON. IF THERE IS A
PROBLEM, LAY THE GUN IN THE BOOTH AND NOTIFY RANGE OFFICER.
16. EXCESSIVE USE OF RAPID-FIRE NOT PERMITTED. Double tap permitted
17. DO NOT EXCHANGE WEAPONS WITH ANOTHER LANE. SWITCH SHOOTERS NOT GUNS.
18. OPEN ONE DOOR AT A TIME WHEN ENTERING OR LEAVING THE RANGE.
19. RENTAL GUNS MUST BE USED WITH SUPPLIED AMMUNITION
20. BRASS MUST BE RETURNED TO COUNTER OR LEFT ON THE RANGE. REMEMBER THE BRASS LEFT BY
OTHERS IS THE PROPERTY OF NATIONAL ARMORY AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE RANGE. You may
collect your own brass that is on or behind the firing line. Brass from other shooters and all brass that falls in front of
the firing line may not be collected.
21. RANGE OFFICERS WILL BAR ANYONE BELIEVED TO BE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS OR ALCOHOL.
22. ANY PERSON WITH A MEDICAL DISORDER WHICH MIGHT CREATE A SAFETY HAZARD, eg. EPILEPSY, etc., MUST
NOTIFY RANGE OFFICERS BEFORE GOING OUT ONTO THE RANGE.
23. DO NOT THROW ANY AMMUNITION OR EMPTY SHELLS INTO THE TRASH CONTAINERS. PLEASE DO THROW
PAPER AND PLASTIC INTO BRASS CONTAINERS.
24. Owners of Class III firearms must be in possession of any special permits or paperwork required by law.
25. NO PREGNANT WOMEN ALLOWED ON THE RANGE FOR THE BABY'S SAFETY
26. No muzzle loading firearms may be fired on the Range EXCEPT BY APPOINTMENT.
27. All calibers of pistols may be fired.
28. Rifles up to and including .308 caliber may be fired. Larger calibers to .50 bmg may be used by appointment only.
29. Shotgun slugs may be fired. No buckshot or birdshot may be fired unless authorized by the Range Officer for a
30. Commands issued by Range Officers and Range Personnel must be obeyed immediately and without question.
31. No one other than Range personnel may go forward of the firing line unless authorized or instructed to do so by the
32. When the line is declared "CLEAR":
All firearms must be holstered; or unloaded and benched or grounded, with the muzzle pointed down range, with the
action open, ejection port or cylinder up, and magazine removed.
Everyone must step back from the firing line.
No firearms may be handled while the line is "CLEAR"
33. Only approved paper targets may be used.
34. Use the appropriate size target, placed at eye level, to ensure that your shots strike the backstop and not the floor,
ceiling or target holder. Firing a shot on the Range that results in the bullet striking anything other than the target and/or
backstop, may result in a damage or repair fine and/or your removal from the range.
35. Cross firing of targets is prohibited.
36. All firing should be aimed fire.
37. If you are approved to draw from a holster and fire (unless authorized to do otherwise by the Range Officer), you
Remove the shooting table from the shooting booth, Stay within the shooting booth
Keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot
38. In Special cases when holsters are allowed, only belt holsters, placed on the same hip as the shooting hand, may be
used on the Range. Shoulder holsters and cross-draw holsters may not be used unless authorized by the Range
Officer during designated training courses.
39. Competitions held on the Range will be conducted in accordance with official NRA rules or by the rules of the
sanctioning body of the match.
40. Always wash your hands and face immediately after shooting and/or cleaning your firearm.
ONE OF SOUTH FLORIDAS LARGEST GUN STORES
AND GUN SHOOTING RANGES
1315 SW 1ST COURT
THE CORNER OF ATLANTIC AND ANDREWS
1 BLOCK WEST OF 95
POMPANO BEACH FLORIDA 33069
Welcome! to National Armory where we sell Firearms and Accessories! We hope our website is informative and helpful. We welcome any comments or advice toward making it better! The site is under construction for several
months. Please bear with us as we try to make it the best on the web!We are attempting to show you as many of the products we carry as possible! Always remember, we have many other products that may not appear on our
website! At least until we get them on it. We serve both Retail cusomers and Law Enforcement customers!
WATCH FOR SOME AMAZING CHANGES COMING SOON TO OUR COMPANY !!!MORE STOCK,?? ?GREAT PRICING, NEW RANGE WITH LIVE FIRE, LIVE ACTION VIDEO TARGET WITH SELF HEALING
SCREEN ALLOWING FOR AN INCREDIBLE SHOOTING EXPERIENCE.
We sell direct to departments and agencies as well as the individual officerl ooking for the simplest product. We also sell direct to the public looking for any related product. A few of our products are for Law Enforcement only;
however, civilians can purchase many items that are considered to be Law Enforcement! If a civilian cannot purchase an item, we will tell you in the description or comments!.
WE OFFER A FULLL LINE
NEW Classes & Products
NATIONAL ARMORY. will sell the latest and most popular name-brand guns, apparel, and accessories.
The products are from the top manufacturers in the world, such as
Point Blank, 5.11, SureFire, Blackhawk, Michaels of Oregon, Bianchi, Safariland, Thorogood, Tru-Spec, Glock, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson, Kimber, Bushmaster, etc
The general list of products initially to be offered includes the following:
Guns, sites, stocks, holsters, ammo, uniforms, boots, off duty clothing, badges, insignias, emblems, decals, Equipment,
Equipment Bags, Hats, Training Aides, Sunglasses, Shoes Protective Screens, Maintenance Equipment, 511 Tactical
Training Aids & Videos, First Aid, and Protective Aids. Uniforms & Apparel Uniforms for Men, Women,Uniform, Jerseys, Uniform Pants, Uniform Hats, Socks, and Belts.?Custom
screen printing and embroidery of clothing.
Under Amour Gear - Heat, Cold, All Season, Turf, Loose, Performance, and Street.?Manufacturer T-shirts and caps,
Embroidery of Shirts Jackets and Hats
Specialty lighting Portable emergency lighting and led equipment for law enforcement, fire, and civilian use. Knives, Badges, etc.